Inspire your childâ€™s imagination with a playhouse loft bed! Space for sleep, storage and play makes this just the right combination of fun + function. Only 50.75" tall, itâ€™s the perfect intro to a raised bed. Full size = extra room for growing children, sleepovers or snuggling.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (thatâ€™s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16â€ tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Kids love sleeping up high, parents think safety first. We created a junior loft bed with straight ladder that works for both.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your childâ€™s very own fort â€“ perfect for play, but also still functional for storage (add matching dressers or bookshelves).
Climb up space-saving, solid wood straight ladder with extra wide, grooved steps. Only 50.75â€ high, this low loft bed is suitable for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but itâ€™s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.