We added adorable play curtains and a staircase to our best-selling twin low bunk bed! Only 50" high, this space-saving low bunk design is great for smaller rooms and super safe for young children. Bottom bed sits only 2â€ off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
Colorful, hand-sewn, 100% cotton curtains easily attach with hook & loop fastener strip, and can just as easily be removed. Curtains include 1 front + 1 side panel.
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity per bed. Solid wood slats + metal support bar for top bunk.
- Space-saving: 99.5â€ L x 42.5â€ W x 50â€ H, great for low ceilings and safe for younger ages
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2" off the ground providing air circulation
- Staircase is reversible & can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly
- Clean design: Slatted head and footboards; flush matching hardware
- Fits standard twin mattresses. Slat platforms included, no box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Mattresses and bedding not included.
This bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want.