Inspire your child's imagination and create indoor fun with a play loft! Only 50.75" tall, our best-selling twin low loft with curtains is the perfect intro to a raised bed. Space for sleep, storage and play all one place makes this just the right combination of fun and function.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that's double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16" tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Kids love sleeping up high, parents think safety first. We created a twin size junior loft bed with easy-to-climb angle ladder that works for both. Colorful underbed curtains add an element of indoor fun!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child's very own fort "“ perfect for play, but also still functional for storage (add matching dressers or bookshelves).
Angle ladder sticks out from bed at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail. Only 50.75" high, our low loft bed is a suitable choice for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but it's designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard twin bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.