We added adorable play curtains and a staircase to our best-selling twin low bunk bed! Only 50" high, this space-saving low bunk design is great for smaller rooms and super safe for young children. Bottom bed sits only 2" off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
Colorful, hand-sewn, 100% cotton curtains easily attach with hook & loop fastener strip, and can just as easily be removed. Curtains include 1 front + 1 side panel.
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity per bed. Solid wood slats + metal support bar for top bunk.
- Space-saving: 99.5" L x 42.5" W x 50" H, great for low ceilings and safe for younger ages
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2" off the ground providing air circulation
- Staircase is reversible & can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly
- Clean design: Slatted head and footboards; flush matching hardware
- Fits standard twin mattresses. Slat platforms included, no box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Mattresses and bedding not included.
This bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want.